Healthcare Information Security & Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP)
About this course
Healthcare Information Security & Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP) training program is a one-of-its-kind program meet the security & privacy needs of a healthcare organization. The certification portrays a professional’s capability in protecting a healthcare institution from instances of data breaches and cybersecurity threats. The training program guides a professional about the best practices and techniques useful in defending patient information and dealing with a dynamic regulatory environment.
Prepare Yourself for a Challenging Cybersecurity Landscape in Healthcare Segment
The HCISSP global exam consists of 125 questions across six major domains including healthcare industry, regulatory environment, privacy and security in healthcare, information and governance management, information risk management and third-party risk management. A candidate has three hours to answer questions and has to secure at least 700 out of 1000 to pass the exam.
- Length of the Exam: 3 hours
- Number of Questions: 125 questions
- Passing Marks: 700 out of 1000
To appear for the HCISSP certification, a professional must have at least two years of paid work experience in one of the six domains covered under HCISSP.
Without the relevant working experience of two years, a professional can still become an ISC (2) associate after successfully passing the exam. After passing the exam, associates have to secure the necessary experience within three years to acquire the HCISSP certification.
The training program is beneficial for security professionals working in the healthcare sector. Equipping a professional with requisite IT systems security and privacy management skills, the certification can promise a rewarding career in global healthcare industry for IT security professionals like information security manager, privacy officer, IT manager and risk analyst.
The program enables security professionals to secure protected health information (PHI) while working at a healthcare organization. Being an exclusive certification designed for healthcare industry, the program trains a professional on how to protect patient information, employ best cybersecurity practices and educates how to use cutting-edge security techniques in real-life scenarios.
- Healthcare Industry
- Regulatory Environment
- Privacy and Security in Healthcare
- Information Governance and Risk Management
- Information Risk Assessment
- Third Party Risk Management
Why Sign Up
- Experienced Trainers: Our training team is highly qualified and experienced in modern information security practices to provide security for an organization. Our training program provides is dedicated to provide the knowledge needed to protect health information systems to prepare for certification exams and gain valuable technical knowledge.
- Authorized Training Partner: Our instructors are certified, and we take pride in fueling the ambitions of security professionals working in the healthcare industry.