About this course
CompTIA CySA+ is an advanced-level certification for cybersecurity professionals to enhance the application of behavioral analytics to improve the IT security of an organization. IT professionals who wish to cement their careers in data and IT security can attempt CySA+ Certification, and validate their knowledge and skills pertaining to advance cybersecurity.
SierraTec Secure provides in-depth, and comprehensive training for CompTIA CySA+ certification, wherein the candidate will learn how to apply behavioral analytics to systems, networks, and devices to prevent and combat cybersecurity threats.
The examination format for CySA+ Certification will test and judge the ability of the candidate to use behavioural analytics skills covered in the curriculum to not only identify the malware, security risks, and vulnerabilities but also combat them, negate them.
The examination will have a maximum of 85 questions, and the candidate will get 165 minutes to attempt them. On a scale of 100-900, the passing score is 750, and the questions will have both multiple-choice questions and performance-based questions.
The candidates who are attempting CompTIA CySA+ Certification are recommended to have cleared Network+ and/or A+ Certification. The candidates should have at least 4 years of actual, hands-on experience in handling IT security of organizations, and is aware of the consequences related to a cybersecurity breach.
CompTIA CySA+ Certification has a unique combination of behavioural analytics and cybersecurity, which makes it one of the most advanced security analyst certification.
Government contractors, IT employees, managers whose job responsibility includes identifying and negating cybersecurity threats and network attacks can attempt this certification for gaining in-depth knowledge and skills in this subject.
Job profiles such as IT Security Analyst, Vulnerability Analyst, Threat Intelligence Analyst, Security Operations Center (SOC) Analyst, Security Engineer can benefit from this certification.
As the digital world and its traditional security mechanism have evolved, so has the methods used by hackers to break into the systems and wreak havoc. Signature-based security solutions, such as firewalls are now easy to evade. In the training for CySa+ certification, SierraTec Secure will cover an analytics-based approach towards dealing with security issues, which ensures greater protection and safety for the IT systems and networks.
The training will train the candidates on how to use analytics: both data and behavior of users and hackers to identify the gaps which lead to a possible cybersecurity breach.
Not only the strategies and tactics will be taught in the training related with behavioral analytics backed security analysis, but also various tools and software will be shared, which will help the security analysts to proactively detect and stop IT security vulnerabilities, hacks.
Which Topics Will Be Covered In Training Program?
- Study and understand environmental reconnaissance techniques using the most appropriate tools and software, based on the specific cases
- Analyzing the results, and implement suggested responses
- Implement timely and appropriate vulnerability management process for organization, based on historical data, current trends and business objectives
- Analyze the results of this analysis
- Studying and analyzing Advanced Persistent Threats
Security Architecture & Tool Sets
- Participating in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for a deep understanding of the business process
- Analyze the security threats and vulnerabilities related to identity and access management
- Use data and analytics to suggest remediation of these security issues and vulnerabilities, besides suggesting implementation strategy
Cyber Incident Response
- Study different threats and vulnerabilities related to an organization
- Distinguish between these different threats, to determine the incident impact
- Preparation of a tool-kit, which will have the best forensics tools, communication strategy and best practices for sending out the most appropriate response
Why Sign Up
- Certified & Recognized Instructors: We are proud to state that we have the industry’s most experienced and expert training instructors who are authorized and certified to provide hands-on training for CompTIA’s Security+ certification examination. Using their deep industry experience, and knowledge of real-life scenarios in dealing with IT Security of any organization, our certified training partners will hold your hands, and guide you towards perfection.
- Official & Authorized Training Partner: SierraTec Secure is a certified training partner for CompTIA’s certification examination to provide quality training and service delivery. When you learn and grasp the knowledge from authorized and certified training partners, then not only you are getting real information and wisdom, but also you are ensuring that you clear the Certification examination with flying colors.
Lesson 1 0/2
Importance of Security Controls and Security Intelligence
Lesson 2 0/3
Utilizing Threat Data and Intelligence
Lesson 3 0/4
Analyzing Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 4 0/2
Collecting and Querying Security Monitoring Data
Lesson 5 0/5
Utilizing Digital Forensics and Indicator Analysis Techniques
Lesson 6 0/3
Applying Incident Response Procedures
Lesson 7 0/2
Applying Risk Mitigation and Security Frameworks
Lesson 8 0/4
Performing Vulnerability Management
Lesson 9 0/4
Applying Security Solutions for Infrastructure Management
Lesson 10 0/2
Understanding Data Privacy and Protection
Lesson 11 0/3
Applying Security Solutions for Software Assurance
Lesson 12 0/4
Applying Security Solutions for Cloud and Automation