Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
About this course
CISSP is a valuable course program for professionals in the information security domain. The program provides everything essential to build information systems security skills and prepares an individual for excellence in the globally recognized information systems security certification.
Learn from the experts about theoretical concepts and practical skills that will help in buffing up the information systems security protocols within an organization. With the help of this dedicated program, you will not just learn the strategies to pass the ISC(2) certification exam but also how to apply practical skills for being an expert information systems security professional.
Ace Up Your Chances of Succeeding in Securing Global CISSP Certification
ISC(2) follows Computerized Adaptive Testing pattern for CISSP exams globally. The CAT pattern comes with a detailed grading scale and offers a unique examination paper to every aspirant. Instead of being a fixed form linear exam, a professional has to solve questions/scenarios based on his/her personal skills and expertise.
- Duration of the Exam: 3 Hours
- Number of Questions: 150
- Course Length: 40 Hours
The CISSP program is suitable for ambitious IT security professionals who want to hone up their information systems security skills, successfully pass out the CISSP exam and take a leap in their career by getting ready for other advanced-level certification programs.
CISSP course is a strategically-focused training program that allows professionals to prepare for the certification holistically. By enrolling in the program, you get to learn from expert trainers, access focused training sessions, exclusive courseware and a detailed study guide.
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Why Sign Up
- Expert Team of Experienced Trainers
Get to learn from the best with our expert team who have in-depth knowledge of the certification exam pattern and can guide you on honing up your skills at every step to ensure that you learn the relevant and most useful concepts to ace your attempt at CISSP certification examination.
Domain 1 0/5
Security and Risk Management
Domain 2 0/2
Domain 3 0/3
Security Architecture and Engineering
Domain 4 0/6
Communication and Network Security
Domain 5 0/3
Identity and Access Management (IAM)
Domain 6 0/1
Security Assessment and Testing
Domain 7 0/5
Domain 8 0/5
Software Development Security